- A quick overview of Max basics;
- Learning autofill menu and filepath creator;
- Building tools for live performances (ie. Tap tempo/real time automations etc.);
- Morphing values with [autopattr];
- How to create our own standalone applications.
- A quick overview of MSP basics (samplerate /Vector size);
- Advantages of controlling Data with MSP;
- Building sequencers (2 types) directly into buffers for extra timing precision;
- Multi-samplers: the study of polyphony and voice allocations;
- Sculpting sound with Granular synthesis (building our own).
- A quick overview of Jitter basics;
- Discover the world of openGL (transforms / Geometry Primitives);
- A quick overlook of Jitter's physics engine capabilities;
- Building a visual granular synthesizer and understanding the importance of this method used by video players such as YouTube;
- Using poly~ for voice allocation;
- Using Jitter objects to parse data from the Internet;
- Jitter networking pipeline methods.