- What is it - what can do it - and how can I use it built my own custom software controllers;
- Learning the very basics of electronics;
- Learning electronic components (resistor, capacitors, diodes, transistors, relays);
- The two circuit types (Series Vs Parallel);
- Efficient and practical design;
- the basics of soldering (the correct way to avoiding cold solders);
- electronics for controllers in a nutshell (on-off / variable (PWM)).
Arduino & Teensy
- Why use Teensy over Arduino and vice versa ; how do they differ;
- Importing Teensyduino Library for full IDE compatibility.
Arduino IDE (compiler software)
- Learning very basic C++ programming;
- Hacking codes that mean something to us.
MAXMSP and other MIDI assignable software
- Making the Arduino & Teensy talk to MaxMSP;
- Learning the basics of MIDI assignments;
- have our custom controllers trigger audio/visual samplers.